Thursday 5 April 2012

POP PR AUTUMN WINTER 2012 PRESS DAY - 5TH APRIL 2012 AT THE FUTURE GALLERY, LEICESTER SQUARE.

One of the fastest growing fashion PR companies with a repertoire accounts to date and by that I am referring to POP PR. There was no reason not to go and view the array of designs that was on display once I received my invitation. 
Press days are the only time one has an up and close personal relationship with the designd pieces that were shown on the runway during fashion week.
Now,here are some images I snapped of the various designers and their AW12 collection.
It was a delightful and fulfilling POP PR press day and can not wait to pull some of these pieces for my upcoming editorial shoot.

My appreciations goes to the hard working team of POP PR. for their quench thirsting drinks (Rekorderlig cider), the massage and the blow dry by Tony & Guy. Well, my dread locks didn't get the blow dry but rather I was treated to  Lab series hair spray. My shine was restored.
End. 


Pam Hogg AW12
WWW.PAMHOGG.COM
Lana Sotnikova AW12SHOWTIME.ARTS.AC.UK/SVETA

Spijikers en Spijikers AW12.WWW.SPIJIKERSENDSPIJKERS.NL

CHRIS FROM TONY & GUY AND ME. HE MADE MY HAIR SHINE.

Bernard Chandran AW12.WWW.BERNARDCHANDRAN.COM

Mo- Saique AW12.WWW.MO-SAIQUE.COM

Emmanuel Katsaros AW12.WWW.EMMANUELKATSAROS.COM

Ashely Isham AW12.WWW.ASHLEYISHAM.COM


Nva Chiu AW12WWW.NOVACHIU.CO.UK

Francesca Marotta AW12.WWW.FRANCESCAMORATTA.COM


Andrew Majtenyi AW12.WWW.ANDREWMAJTENYI.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment