Saturday 1 October 2011

KUKA-ME FLAGSHIP STORE OPENS - 4TH OCTOCBER 2011

Kuka-Me Opens Its First Ever Flagship Store On 5 Elgin Crescent, London W11 2JA 


The wait is now over. Kuka-me opens its flagship store today, 4th October 2011 to the general public.


So with further ado, I will like to announce the opening to the four conners of this Island (UK) and the world for that matter.


I will also endeavor you to make a trip down to 5 Elgin Crescent W11 2JA and  make some investment purchases.


 A little history here...Kuka-me was launched in 2009 by Reema PachachiReema creates the original designs in her Notting Hill workshop, drawing inspiration from nature, architecture and textiles.


She creates original and timeless pieces which are ready-to-wear for the independent woman with an individual sense of style.


Men are not left out of Kuka-me's creations. Pieces such as pure silver cufflinks and bracelets are there to be allured and attained.


Therefore, I say its is a store that should not be missed. Here are some of the pieces to whet your appetite.






www.kuka-me.com

No comments:

Post a Comment