Wednesday 6 July 2011

BURBERRY BRIT PARTY

5 JULY 2011.

Burberry Brit night was a blast! It was a night event that took place on 41-42 king street in Covent Garden. That is where one of the many Burberry flagship store can be found. The store is immaculate in design and spacious just to mention.


The best part of the night  is was when the band named Heartbreak took to the stage to sing live some of their tunes. I am a fan of live music and I have to hand to it the band, they really did good. It is worth googling them because i know they have something good going on. They can perform.


The invited guest were treated to some chilled alcoholic beverages, such as champagne, beer, cocktails just to name but a few. This however set the mood going as every chatted away. I am not saying we needed to be drunk to be in a happy mood certainly not me. All the same it was all good.


There was no way one could not have missed the Burberry S/S11 collection that was on the store floor. With the diverse spring summer collection from the light summer trench coat to the leather motor cycle jacket. 


Burberry this S\S is really adhering to the Rock & Roll and the rock chic look. And  what makes it so trend is the motor cycle leather jacket, which can be teamed up with any outfit just to give it an edge. Sometimes I think we all need to be edgy with our dress sense.


It's worth mentioning that, I met these three charming gentlemen from France who I have to say had so much to say about their love for the Burberry brand which I really found very alluring and quite interesting. They obviously know their fashion and it's good to know. It was a pleasure meeting them.


I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and event like this is always an eye opener to get brand ( burberry) out there and more importantly to support a British brand. And the concept of infusing a Brit live band brings in some authenticity. Which is very important.


Burberry Brit is a global brand loved by many and has a very strong high profile following. 


On this note I have to say that the Burberry Brit night was success and it was truly enjoyed. Pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment