Saturday 8 January 2011

KIRK ORIGINALS

URBAN GEEK







































































 It was the moving temple designs that caught me first. Turning this way and that, I saw effects in the mirror that distracted me from my astigmatism and desire for sushi. 

These new frames from Kirk (Brighton, Conduit Street, et al) are quite remarkable. They frame the face, of course; but more importantly, they frame the mind

Perhaps my favourite is the Saturn collection; but how difficult it is to choose from such a wonderful range. The sunglasses are probably the only thing to be seen in on la Croisette this May, and the 'Heroes' range possibly the perfect choice to collect your million-pound bonus in from your investment-bank employer. 'Kinetic' is maybe classic geek chic, and 'Sculpture' the colour choice.

All I can say is: visit one of their New Flag Store on 6 Conduit Street, W1S 2XE and take your time until you find the right look for you, and then go for it.

This is 2011. Let's make it a good(-looking) year.

Now check out the KIRK ORIGINALS new range. I adore all the collection. www.kirkorginals.com






Kinetic Range

Saturn Range

Kirk Heroes Range

Sculpture

Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment