Friday 19 November 2010

Marin Sawa 2011 Scarve Collection.

Marin Sawa, is a new designer on the scene who recently graduated from Saint Martins Central. Her passion for material structure culminated her in a masters degree in design for textiles.


Marin's latest collection is a soft  structure scarf with a well chosen fabric that feels fresh and looks fashion forward.




The scarves are really eye catching and thats how I came across it the first time. It has this uniqueness  element to it. Like I said, it's fresh as well as fashion forward.


I would say it worth getting a piece. Also visit Marin Sawa website www.marins.co.uk if want to know more.


This luxurious scarves  is the next must have. I am happy I am writing about it. Watch out for Marin's structural scarves.


Email: marin@marins.co.uk


Telephone: (+44 (0) 777 298 7084. 



No comments:

Post a Comment