Tuesday 30 November 2010

Kirk Originals


When I spotted my good friend Prince wearing the eye catching and stylish glasses the first question that came into mind was 'where did you get your very trendy glasses from?' The answer was no doubt he said Kirk Originals

I did what I always do if like something... is try it on. The fit was perfect,  attention to details is very spot on and to mention how fashionable it looked. It just enhances and transform your look. It's like the icing on the cake.

I will advise you visit their stores in london and europe or better still visit their website www.kirkoriginals.com

You can always stand out with a pair of Kirk Originals.

NEWS: GQ best dressed man Prince Cassius sporting Chip from Kinetic collection
November 19, 2010 // pressprince cassius, GQ, kinetic, .
New Kinetic Collection hitting the stores november


No comments:

Post a Comment