Friday 20 May 2011

KNOMO LONDN AUTUMN 2011



At my Fashion Press Day I came across KNOMO the company that makes stylish and functional accessories to protect and keep your tech items.

The Knomo collection offers must use 'techcessories' in hard-working fabrics and timeless leathers, for all sizes and style of laptop, ipad or ipod.

Knomo funtionality  comes as standard across the range, with shockproof protection for your tech items and dedicated pockets for everything else. And with the  function taken care of, the only decision left is what style choose.

The ones that I chose were the Laptop cases in 


.. Pony skin.


.. python print


.. black patent 


.. patent silver



They are very sleek to carry and  by far the coolest case to have. 


I know it is a laptop case but it still has a mult-function. The laptop case can serve as chic  Man's clutch for whatever occasion, be it for work at the office or your everyday use. 

Men Clutch is another  accessory trend that has made a come on the fashion scene. It is what I would carry to avoid loading my pocket with essentials. This is the type of case carry to boost up and complete your look.

You can view their collection range on www.knomo.com and also make a purchase online.

I have got my laptop case now and it is a pleasure.

Go!  

No comments:

Post a Comment